TECHNOLOGY WITHIN :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

IDM Fake Registration Fix

                                                    

Friends I recently updated my Internet Download Manager or IDM to 6.18 build 11(December 15 2013) but I saw that it was not working perfectly & I was getting an error message that "Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial Number".


I tried patching, reinstalling  etc. But none of them worked.

So, after all I found a new way to fix this problem and it will 100% work.

Just Follow the Steps below.

1) Close the Internet Download Manager from task bar.

2) Then go to C:\program files\Internet download Manager
                         For 64 bit OS
              C:\program files (x86)\Internet download manager
3) Now find "IDMgrHLP.exe" and just delete or rename it.

4) Now find "idmbroker.exe" and make copy of it and rename it "IDMgrHLp".

Now use patch for registering IDM. Now no more error messages.
Remember after every update follow same steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment